Tickets are required for the Morning Exercises and the Afternoon Program of the 367th Harvard Commencement, as well as for the Alumni Spread and Tree Spread luncheons on Commencement Day.
Alumni Spread Luncheon
All alumni are welcome to enjoy lunch in the Old Yard on Commencement. Tickets are $15/person and include a bagged lunch (sandwich, a snack, and a bottle of water)
Join Harvard Extension alumni and join the alumni procession into Tercentenary Theatre for the Annual Meeting of the Harvard Alumni Association.
Annual Meeting of the Harvard Alumni Association
The Commencement Afternoon Program is the Annual Meeting of the Harvard Alumni Association. It includes the following speakers and events:
- Susan Morris Novick AB '85, president of the Harvard Alumni Association (HAA)
- Drew Gilpin Faust, president and Lincoln Professor of History, Harvard University
- Commencement speaker Congressman John Lewis
- Introduction of Governor Gina M. Raimondo AB ’93, chief marshal
- Announcement of Overseer and HAA director election results
- Presentation of the Harvard Medals to Robert Coles AB ’50; Robert N. Shapiro AB ’72, JD ’78; and Alice “Acey” Welch AB ’53.
The Afternoon Program takes place from 2:30 pm until 4:15 pm at Tercentenary Theatre in Harvard Yard.
For more information on Commencement Day and Ticketing, visit the Harvard Commencement website.